- Course Language: Arabic & English
- Certification: Accredited Certificate from Technical and Vocational Training Center
- The ACI dealing certificate is a foundation program that allows candidates to acquire the basic knowledge and skills utilized within the foreign exchange and money markets.
- Preparation for internationally accredited certificate.
- The ACI Certificate is an international dealing license.
- Dearers in all types of organizations.
- New entrants and junior dealers.
- Section One: Basic interest rate calculations.
- Section Two: Cash Money Markets.
- Section Three: Foreign exchange.
- Section Four: Forward-Forwards, FRAs and money market futures & swaps.
- Section Five: Options.
- Section Six: Principles of risk.
- Section Seven: The model code.