Principles of Shariah Compliant Banking Operations
- Course Language: Arabic & English
- Certification: Accredited Certificate from Technical and Vocational Training Center
- Educate bankers and staff members of other financial institutions on the basics of the requirements of Islamic banking, and develop their skills in this field;
- Examining and discussing aspects of Shari’ah governing banking operations;
- Studying Islamic modes of financing that regulate banking operations in compliance with Shari’ah rules;
- Studying experiences of some banks which have formed investment portfolios based on Islamic finance
- Employee who are working at Islamic banks and conventional banks offering Islamic financial services, particularly bank personnel or the junior bankers who have not previously been involved in Shari'ah-compatible banking operations.
- Introduction to Islamic Finance
- Objectives of Islamic Finance
- Principles of Islamic Finance
- Theories of Interest
- Riba Theories
- Riba al-Fadhl
- Riba al-Nasee’ah
- Gharar Theories
- Rules and Principles of Exchange in Islamic Finance
- Exercise: Cases applied to interest and the types of Riba and Gharar
- Principle of Shariah-Complaint Banking.
- Banking: According to Murabaha
- Banking: According to Salam and Istisna'
- Banking: According to Ijara (Islamic Leasing)
- Banking: According to Musharakah and Mudarabah
- Exercises: Practical Applications of Islamic Modes of Finance in Banking Transactions.