Project Management Professional (PMP)
MFTC have finished the delivery of a training course “Project Management Professional PMP” which was held in Jeddah city for six days, starting from 28th of Oct. till 2nd of Nov 2017.
All the best for our trainees and we will be glad to see you in our upcoming courses.
- The main objectives of the course are to satisfy the following needs:
- The need for thorough planning, to avoid scoping errors and to produce accurate schedule and cost estimates.
- The need for robust risk management, to ensure that the probability of delivering the agreed project objectives is maximized.
- The need for human resource planning and management, to ensure that the project team is effective.
- The need for effective monitoring and control, to ensure that the project stays on track.
- Tools and techniques described and practiced during project, program, and portfolio management.
- The right candidate for this course are: Project Managers, Project team members, entrepreneur, and/or related positions.
- Managers (Directors, General Managers).
- Professionals interested in applying for the PMP® Exam.
- Recognize the Project Management Institute (PMI) Framework for managing projects.
- Learn PMBOK® Guide terms, definitions, and processes.
- Study PMBOK® Guide's Five Process Groups: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, and Closing .
- Learn the PMI Ten Knowledge Areas: Integration, Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Human Resource, Communication, Risk, Procurement, and Stakeholder Management.
- Understand the Professional and Social Responsibility of Project Managers.
- Apply International Project Management Standards from PMI® (the PMBOK® Guide).
- Understand scope definition, resource allocation, risk mitigation, scheduling, budgeting and process optimization.
- Avoid common mistakes in managing projects.
- Gain skills needed to pass the PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification Exam.
- PMP® Math Formula sheet with examples.
- Exam Tips and Techniques to clear Certification.