Financial Modeling Using MS Excel
Accounting and Finance
- Course Duration: 5 days
- Course Language: Arabic
- Certification: Accredited Certificate from Technical and Vocational Training Center
- Use Microsoft Excel in business finance more effectively.
- Analysis financial statements produce report and charts in no time.
- Present- and Future-Value Modeling.
- Capital Budgeting: Detailed Analysis and Modeling.
- Leasing Models: Capital, Operating; Buy vs. Lease.
- Platform cost-volume-profit analysis (C-V-P) and Capital Budgeting.
- CFOs, Treasurers, Controllers and Accounting staff.
- Financial Directors, Managers, Analysts and their staff.
- Managers & Acquisitions Specialist; Strategic Planning Managers.
- Budget Directors, Managers and Analysts.
- Operations Analysts and Business Developments Directors
Introduction to Excel Basics
- Financial Functions
- Report Manager
- Conditional Formatting
- Goal Seek Flow Annuity
Introduction to Time Value of Money
- Single Cash Flow Annuity
- Using Excel To Execute Capital Budgeting and perform C-V-P Analysis
Net Present Value (NPV)
- Forecasting Cash Flow
- Working Capital
- Project Capital and Evaluation