Financial Skills to Non Financial
Accounting and Finance
- Course Duration: 3 days
- Course Language: Arabic
- Certification: Accredited Certificate from Technical and Vocational Training Center
- With a better understanding of the accounting procedures underlying the preparation of financial statements in certain industries and how these affect results of operations.
- With tools to evaluate business plans and determine the viability of business entities especially startups.
- With tools to assess the operating and financial risks facing business organizations.
- With tools to determine the financing needs of business entities.
- With tools to determine the value of business organizations
- Financial managers and other financial officers of business organizations.
- Corporate accountants.
- Business owners.
- Investment advisors and business consultants.
- Participants interested in careers in finance and accounting
Basics of Accounting
-- Introduction to Accounting and financial Statements.
-- Financial Versus Managerial Accounting.
-- Analyzing Transactions.
-- The T-Account.
-- Journal Entries.
-- Posting to the Ledger.
-- Adjusting Entries.
-- The Income Statement.
-- The Balance Sheet.
-- Linking the Income Statement and Balance Sheet.
-- Completing the Accounting Cycle.
-- Closing Entries.
-- Gross Profit and Net Income.
-- Cost of Goods Sold.
-- Sales Returns and Allowances.
-- Sales Discounts.
-- Accounting errors, and corrections.
-- Internal & External Auditors.
-- Review of the preparation and proper classification of financial statements with an appreciation for the various accounting alternatives that may be used.
Traditional Ratio Analysis
-- Analysis of liquidity.
-- Analysis of profitability.
-- Analysis of leverage position.
-- Analysis of debt paying ability.
-- Analysis of the Statement of Cash Flows.
Budgeting & Cost Accounting:
-- Cost Volume Profit Analysis.
-- Cash Budgeting.
-- Time Value of Money Concepts.
-- Capital Budgeting
-- Case studies that require thorough analysis applying the above concepts.
-- Various valuation techniques to determine the value of business organizations.