Fundamentals of Internal Auditing Based on Internal Audit StandardsCourse Language Arabic, English
Delivery Method Public, Private
The objectives of this program are enable the candidates understand the functions, the ethics, the practice and discharging duties of internal auditing.
Who may participate?
- Internal Auditors
- Audit Managers
- Internal Audit Trainee
- Finance and Accounting Staff involved in the internal audit process
- Audit committee members and Senior Management
- Entry –Level accounting degree earners
- Internal auditors from junior level to the most senior level
- Certification candidates such as: CPA, CMA, CFM, CFA, CIA, SCOPA
- Senior management can attend selected lectures on certain topics